Welcome to our 91st Season of the Dundas Tennis Club!
Click Here for the 2015 Dundas Tennis Club Online Registration
- Once you are registered, then you can select a programme or league from the menu at the top of the registration page.
The 2015 season has been a ‘smash hit’ so far; here are some of the highlights:
MOST Programs are complete, but all members are welcome to still play tennis until the snow flies!
Annual General Meeting coming up in early November. Looks for details coming soon, be sure to attend to make our club even better.
- There will be some executive positions to fill. Volunteers are required and this helps make our club stronger.
Junior FALL after school Academy and Lessons are posted on this website under programmes. Visit our website site for more information and registration information.
- the Saturday, September 12th golf and dinner day was a great success!
- Friday October 23th will be our annual year-end banquet. Look for more details on this website
- Tournaments are complete: Look for results on this website.
- Monday Night Mixed Doubles Session 2 wrapped up September 14th. SPECIAL THANKS to convenors, Wayne Poole and Luis Lasso for a fantastic job!
- Tuesday Ladies Drop-in Round Robin had a great season!
- Wednesday Ladies Doubles League is now complete. A fun year with a full complement of exciting matches. Thanks to Connie Godyn acting as convenor.
- Friday Night Social was a great success. Thanks to Craig Malis for convening and organizing some great play.
- Sunday Adult Novice Lessons with Membership has just ended. Thanks to all who have participated!
- Men’s Sunday Morning League is now complete. Thanks to Rick Russell for convening.
- Racquet Stringing is available. Get a fresh set of strings for the 2015 outdoor season. Contact our club pro/manager Peter Patiakas for more information.
Consider joining the Dundas Tennis Club for our 91th season in 2015.
At the Dundas Tennis Club we offer a wide selection of programmes, such as:
Online registration and payment
User-friendly online court booking
Mens, ladies and mixed doubles leagues for all skill levels
Clinics and drills as well as private or semi-private lessons for all skill levels
Junior lessons and SUMMER and FALL PROGRAMMES for children age 3 and up and all skill levels
Club Socials with Major tennis tournament viewing on our new BIG screen TV!
Tournaments for fun as well as competitive play
Friday night mixed social, open to players of all levels
Sunday evening novice instruction – pre-registration required
You only live once but you get to serve twice!
Dundas Tennis Club offers reasonable membership rates for adults, young adults, couples, and families. Checkout our rates.
Please come join us!
President, Dundas Tennis Club