Welcome to our 92nd Season of the Dundas Tennis Club!
A big welcome to the 2016 season! The Board has been busy getting things ready for you, and of course Peter our trusted Pro/Manager is leading us through the tennis Program. Membership rates remain unchanged.
This year we will continue to focus on what makes the DTC great – leagues, socials, the occasional demo night, casual play with your buddies, fun activities, tournament opportunities and clinics. Our Junior Program made significant gains last year, so you’ll see sustained effort here. Lessons, regardless of level, are always available; and the Program fills out nicely.
A big thanks go to our trusted convenors that help run the leagues, and the many members, parents and kids that pitch in whenever we need help.
I have now played here long enough to get a good sense of how much people like this Club. Members seem to share the same values of fairness, respect and volunteer service. Top this off with a good dose of ownership and high interest in a healthy, active lifestyle makes for a truly great place to play tennis, and have fun. The passion is there! Thank you all for making the Dundas Tennis Club so good. Have a great season!
For the 2016 Dundas Tennis Club go to member registration at the top of this page.
- Once you are registered, then you can select a programme or league from the menu at the top of the registration page.
- Monday Night Intermediate/Advanced Mixed Doubles League
- Tuesday Morning Ladies Drop-in Round Robin
- Wednesday Night Ladies Doubles League
- Friday Night Social
- Men’s Sunday Morning League
- Sunday Evening Adult Novice Lessons with Membership
- Sunday Evening Adult Novice League
- Spring Saturday morning Free Junior Lessons with Membership
- Lessons and Racquet Stringing is available
- Singles ladders
“You only live once but you get to serve twice!”