Online Registration opens: April 10, 2017
Opening Day: May 6, 2017
Welcome to our 93rd Season of the Dundas Tennis Club!To our returning members and to those looking to join our club, we’d like to welcome you to the 2017 season! Nestled in in a beautiful park setting, our club offers 5 lighted hard courts, club house facilities with lounge, and washrooms with showers. We are a fun, social club with members that play at all levels, so you will be sure to get some good competition as well as lots of fun social events. Peter Patiakas, our awesome Pro/club manager is busying cooking up fun programs for the upcoming season. His junior camps are always a big hit, but he’s got lots going for the adult crowd as well. We have leagues, lessons and drops-in to suit everyone, so check out the website and some see us on opening day! I’d like to offer a big shout of appreciation out to all our volunteers that serve on the board, run leagues and social events as well as pitching in whenever the need arises. This will only be my third year at the Dundas Tennis Club, but I can’t imagine spending my summers anywhere else. We hope you’ll join us for the summer of 2017. Liz Sutherland President DTC
For the 2017 Dundas Tennis Club go to member registration at the top of this page.
- Once you are registered, then you can select a programme or league from the menu at the top of the registration page.
- Monday Night Intermediate/Advanced Mixed Doubles League
- Tuesday Morning Ladies Drop-in Round Robin
- Wednesday Night Ladies Doubles League
- Friday Night Social
- Men's Sunday Morning League
- Sunday Evening Adult Novice Lessons with Membership
- Sunday Evening Adult Novice League
- Spring Saturday morning Free Junior Lessons with Membership
- Lessons and Racquet Stringing is available
- Singles ladders
"You only live once but you get to serve twice!"New host