Welcome to our 91st Season of the Dundas Tennis Club!
Click Here for the 2015 Dundas Tennis Club Online Registration
- Once you are registered, then you can select a programme or league from the menu at the top of the registration page.
Our 2015 playing season started on Saturday, May 2nd.
Great weather! Great food! Great tennis! A great way to welcome and greet our new and returning members at our ‘Stay and Play’ Opening-day festivities:
The first week of the 2015 season was a ‘smash hit’; here are some of the highlights:
After school Junior Lessons Programme began with lots of enthusiasm. Visit our website site for more information and registration information.
- Monday Night Mixed Doubles is all revved up and ready to go!
- Tuesday Ladies Drop-in Round Robin continues to Grow. Thanks Marilyn.
- Wednesday Ladies Doubles League got under way with a full complement of exciting matches.
- Wilson Demo Night and Friday Night Social turned out to be a great ‘Doubles Team’! Thanks to Blair at Wilson, Mike of ‘Just Tennis’ for all their efforts. Special thanks to Renzo – coming out and showing us new ‘Wilson Gear’. Make Friday Night Social part of your weekly Tennis Schedule.
- Saturday Junior Lessons with Membership got underway with a lot of fun games.
- Sunday Adult Lessons with Membership was well attended by our new and eager rookies. Remember no class on Sunday 17 May as courts Close at 5pm.
- Racquet Stringing Opening week Special! Get a fresh set of strings for the 2015 outdoor season.
Consider joining the Dundas Tennis Club for our 91th season in 2015.
At the Dundas Tennis Club we offer a wide selection of programmes, such as:
Online registration and payment
User-friendly online court booking
Mens, ladies and mixed doubles leagues for all skill levels
Clinics and drills as well as private or semi-private lessons for all skill levels
Junior lessons and SUMMER PROGRAMMES for children age 3 and up and all skill levels
Junior Registration includes Free Saturday Lessons Starting 9 May at 9 am (three age groups)
Tournaments for fun as well as competitive play
Friday night mixed social, open to players of all levels
Sunday evening novice instruction – pre-registration required
You only live once but you get to serve twice!
Dundas Tennis Club offers reasonable membership rates for adults, young adults, couples, and families. Checkout our rates.
Please come join us!
President, Dundas Tennis Club