Welcome to our 91st Season of the Dundas Tennis Club!
Click Here for the 2015 Dundas Tennis Club Online Registration
- Once you are registered, then you can select a programme or league from the menu at the top of the registration page.
The 2015 season has been a ‘smash hit’ so far; here are some of the highlights:
Junior Summer Lessons and Camp Programme application forms are posted on this website under programmes. Visit our website site for more information and registration information.
- Saturday, September 12th will be our annual golf and dinner day, look for more details on this website.
- Friday October 23th will be our annual year-end banquet. Look for more details on this website
- Tournaments are underway!: Look for more info and sign up details on the link on this home page.
- Monday Night Mixed Doubles Session 2 is underway
- Tuesday Ladies Drop-in Round Robin continues to Grow. Next Potluck luncheon is TBA.
- Wednesday Ladies Doubles League is under way with a full complement of exciting matches. Additional spare ladies are welcome, contact Connie Godyn.
- Make Friday Night Social from 7-9 pm part of your weekly Tennis Schedule.
- Sunday Adult Novice Lessons with Membership has just ended. Thanks to all who have participated!
- Men’s Sunday Morning League started May 24. Playoffs are underway and will continue to September 13th.
- Racquet Stringing is available. Get a fresh set of strings for the 2015 outdoor season. Contact our club pro/manager Peter Patiakas for more information.
Consider joining the Dundas Tennis Club for our 91th season in 2015.
At the Dundas Tennis Club we offer a wide selection of programmes, such as:
Online registration and payment
User-friendly online court booking
Mens, ladies and mixed doubles leagues for all skill levels
Clinics and drills as well as private or semi-private lessons for all skill levels
Junior lessons and SUMMER PROGRAMMES for children age 3 and up and all skill levels
Club Socials with Major tennis tournament viewing on our new BIG screen TV!
Tournaments for fun as well as competitive play
Friday night mixed social, open to players of all levels
Sunday evening novice instruction – pre-registration required
You only live once but you get to serve twice!
Dundas Tennis Club offers reasonable membership rates for adults, young adults, couples, and families. Checkout our rates.
Please come join us!
President, Dundas Tennis Club